Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

What age range are Lip Smackers for ?

ALL AGES!!!!!!!!!

maybe its 13--17

11-14 year olds

maybe 5 to 14? but I am damn 19 and I still use lip smackers lol

I am 23 and I use them 

I am 23 and I use them I love my oatmeal cookie flavored one!!!! People can make a comment about that! Who says you need to stop using a name brand after a certain age? What does the label read: WARNING anyone over this age will have serious side affects, such as, burning, or swelling! NOPE

• Darla

8 to 16.? I believe. I'm guessing. 

• kelvin

there isn't one

They're marketed to teens, although I used them into adulthood because I didn't know other products.

If you'll share what you like about them, we can probably suggest a better quality product for the adult market. There are two that are excellent and inexpensive.

For softening that lasts, adding no color, I like Nivea Milk & Honey, $5.50 or so. I have one in my makeup drawer, one in my purse, one in the car.

For softening with a hint of color, I like Pacifica Color Quench in the color closest to my natural lip color. It's $5.