Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

My dog killed 2 wolves?

Hello I just want to start by saying my dog is a 70+ kg Tibetan Mastiff, he is 116 cm at the whiters and his father is a fighting dog. He had fought some stray dogs, and killed some foxes but never a wolf or something like that. So a couple of nights ago i heard really strange noises, i though a stray dog got in our yard again but i just saw my dog barking. It was dark and just went to sleep cause he settled down and went to sleep. When I woke up and went to greet him he had big wounds on his body,i took him to the vet right away but she told me he will be fine since he has his shots and he wounds werent really deep just long.I am still worried, they werent big wolves like 40-50 kg each, but wolfs arent rare in our town. I would also like to know if i could get some animal cruelty sentece or something cause i havent told anyone exept my vet and i have burried the wolves in the wood in some ditch. What to do now?? Will his wounds get infected??? PLEASE HELP(my vet is pretty new and since this is a small town she is the only one close by since the last vet passed away last year)!! 

Update:

No wolfs are not protected

Update 2:

Thats his length not his hight

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

First off, presumably these wolves were just cubs but weaned so their mother wasn't around.   Bottom line your dog was lucky to survive.  

As for his wounds, presumably said treating vet gave you antibiotics, and your dog's anti rabies boosters are up to date?

I think you'd be well advised to have your dog indoors at night, if you have a wolf population locally.   He may not be quite so lucky next time.   Are wolves a protected speces where you live?

• 1 month ago

Great now all we need to do is kill your mutt

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

so u pretend to go to a vet then say u did not get proper treatment. Was she a pretend vet who goes from town to town making money of unsuspecting people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The dog will be fine.  You have a 50/50 shot of being institutionalized.

Incidentally, so you look like less of a fool, wolves is the plural of wolf.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So, you have a dog which is taller than the tallest dog ever on record and which has managed to kill two wolves? 

How about you quit making crap up? 

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Stick to  fiction writing in school and stop wasting time on YA Q&A

• 1 month ago

I find this very hard to believe.  Your imagination is running wild & over time.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you are.........

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.