Do you believe your president when he says almost nobody dies from Covid-19 any more?

Favorite Answer

I don't believe anything he says.  Acccording to https://covidtracking.com/data/charts/us-daily-dea... the US had 1049 Covid-19 deaths yesterday (Oct 29).  Over 1000 deaths per day isn't "almost nobody."

Yes. It is a cold virus. Many die from covid after being bitten by poisonous snakes.

• Ron

September 1, 2020 -- About 94% of people who have died with COVID-19 in the U.S. also had other contributing conditions listed on their death certificates, according to new data released by the CDC.

If Trump said it, I believe it and that settles it.

Now go hide in your basement with your dumb mask on, like Creepy Joe BiteMe.

After over 20,000 confirmed lies in the last less than four years I don't believe a single thing that orange turd says.

Yes.  We are almost nobody.  We refuse to know the truth or do what's right.  We just work for the people.

I believed the President when he said he was going to bring back jobs. He didn’t. Now I don’t believe a word he says. He is right about Joe being sleepy though