Do you believe your president when he says almost nobody dies from Covid-19 any more?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't believe anything he says.  Acccording to https://covidtracking.com/data/charts/us-daily-dea... the US had 1049 Covid-19 deaths yesterday (Oct 29).  Over 1000 deaths per day isn't "almost nobody."

• 1 month ago

Yes. It is a cold virus. Many die from covid after being bitten by poisonous snakes.

• Ron
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

September 1, 2020 -- About 94% of people who have died with COVID-19 in the U.S. also had other contributing conditions listed on their death certificates, according to new data released by the CDC.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If Trump said it, I believe it and that settles it.

Now go hide in your basement with your dumb mask on, like Creepy Joe BiteMe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

After over 20,000 confirmed lies in the last less than four years I don't believe a single thing that orange turd says.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.  We are almost nobody.  We refuse to know the truth or do what's right.  We just work for the people.

• 1 month ago

I believed the President when he said he was going to bring back jobs. He didn’t. Now I don’t believe a word he says. He is right about Joe being sleepy though 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.