Why do people vote for Trump even after he insults the crap out of them?  Are they all masochists?

“Four or five months ago when we started this whole thing before the plague came in, I had made it, I wasn’t coming to Erie,” said Mr Trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...

“I mean, I have to be honest. There’s no way I was coming. I didn’t have to. I would have called you and said, ‘Hey Erie, you know if you have a chance get out and vote’. We had this thing won,” he added.

• Archer

Actually I don't listen to the empty accusations based in desperation and stupidity presented by the Democrats who are so afraid of loosing again even though they could not find any real talent within their party who could challenge Trump!

I'm only voting Trump because of the way he handles China and I don't believe Biden can do the same. World war 3 is a real threat because of China and dementia Joe isn't the person I would want in charge during war time.

Luckily there are still enough human beings out there not as shallow as voting based off of their hurt feelings.