Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Trump Claims Lifelong Catholic Joe Biden Will Steal Christmas. Can you  believe trump on anything ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • alana
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

If Biden wins and  Communism takes over the US  then   they may  forbid the practice of  religions .

• 4 weeks ago

The term stealing Christmas means that Democrats continuously take away anything that is even remotely connected to God. To the best of my knowledge the word God has never killed anybody but in the past few years people seem to think his name is the beginning of the apocalypse. How did people ever survive with the 10 Commandments being on the wall of a courthouse or a nativity in someone’s yard or on the courthouse yard or beer Pledge of Allegiance being sad in public schools the answer isThey did survive I assume that when people didn’t agree with some thing they were able to just walk away or Use their superpower to turn their head and divert their eyes some thing I still have the ability to do when I choose to not look at some thing

• 4 weeks ago

First off “life long Catholic” is only a title he wears on his sleeve. Same with Pelosi, Kamala and others. Stalins father was “Jewish” only to make money. That is why Stalin became an atheist and killed millions. Stalin has a lot in common with Biden, Pelosi, Kamala and the Dems. History will show them all barbarians, leaving millions of innocent’s dead.

As far as stealing Christmas.....Biden doesn’t stand for people of faith...he’s a tool

• 4 weeks ago

He's told so many lies that he has reached critical mass, he doesn't understand that no one believes anything he says.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You mean like christians stole the winter solstice and made it into Christmas

• Sam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, Dump is a life long conman and liar.

• Does Joe Biden even remember he's a Dogan.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, without exaggeration, you cannot believe Trump on anything.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump's followers are literally the stupidest organisms on this planet.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

If biden is a Christian i m Saddam Hussein.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.