True or false: you've spent your life without even one divorce?

True, but only because I never been married lol

True......for now. 

I'm single, but I'm the result of my parents' second marriage. My father married when he was 20 and had 2 children. He got a divorce when he was 36. My mom married when she was 19. Her child died in her womb because her ex husband was addicted to alcohol and he was in debt, so a few people came and beat him and my mom and my mom's child died in the process. She met my dad when she was 34. She couldn't get pregnant anymore, so in 2 years they adopted my brother and after 8 years they adopted me. They weren't a happy couple. They didn't love each other. My dad simply married, because he felt lonely and my mom married because she wanted her adopted babies to have a father. They got a divorce 5 years ago. My mom is now 65 and my dad is 68.

True I've never been married 

true.......... ya need to always maintain a relationship  to have it work

True: I've spent my life, so far, without marriage!

Umm.... I have to go with false. Even though I have never been in a divorce relationship. There has been divorces around my life. My brother, my cousins, my uncles, my aunt, my sister. So I can't say I spent my life without even one divorce. Even though it wasn't mines, it was still part of my life.