Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

If you were accepted to go on a mission to Mars. Would you go?

Favorite Answer

Of freaking course.

Maybe in the future when technology is better and humans are safe to walk on Mars. But as for this time period, nope.

1) It takes about a year to get there and a lot of things can go wrong which may result in you dying and not making it to Mars.

2) Even if you get there, Mars's atmosphere is toxic to humans and we don't have a suit yet that can 100% protect us from it. So no landing on Mars. I mean, why go all the way to Mars just to look at it from outer space. That's like going to the beach and stand on the outside staring at the beach. You're not even stepping foot onto the beach.

• mokrie

I would never apply. I like oxygen and trees. No way would I go to a pile of rocks with no air.

2 humdred per cent!

• Petter

Exciting and tempting, but I would not go. Mars doesn't seem all that fun with all that sand and rocks and nothing else...?

• 👻

No, you won’t ever find me in outer space (outside earth at least).