Why do I keep having dreams about taking out my anger, and being physically violent with my family? 😥?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Which you like to do but could not in real life , you have done it in dream . Dream reveals your anger to your relatives and u release this anger in dream

• 4 weeks ago

The dream might mean you are contradicting yourself and this will lead to self destruction unless you sit down and reassess your values to figure out who you are and who you want to be 

• 4 weeks ago

Hello Corey!  I read a few of your other questions and so I understand the battle you have in just trying to enjoy Life.  All emotions show up in dreams.  You are feeling a lot of fear, and anger and wondering what to do with all this excess energy.  And what to do with your Life. You need to get into therapy where you can express this anger and the Doctor can help you come to terms with it, or help you deal with it. That costs money, so look for doctors who specialize in helping teens or young adults. I wish you well Corey.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Are you upset at your family? Was your family  not there when you needed them? Sounds like you’re angry at someone and you take it on them through a dream 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Sounds like you have unresolved anger issues or a there has been past issues with conflict within the family.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.