Why do I keep having dreams about taking out my anger, and being physically violent with my family? 😥?

Which you like to do but could not in real life , you have done it in dream . Dream reveals your anger to your relatives and u release this anger in dream

The dream might mean you are contradicting yourself and this will lead to self destruction unless you sit down and reassess your values to figure out who you are and who you want to be 

Hello Corey!  I read a few of your other questions and so I understand the battle you have in just trying to enjoy Life.  All emotions show up in dreams.  You are feeling a lot of fear, and anger and wondering what to do with all this excess energy.  And what to do with your Life. You need to get into therapy where you can express this anger and the Doctor can help you come to terms with it, or help you deal with it. That costs money, so look for doctors who specialize in helping teens or young adults. I wish you well Corey.  

Are you upset at your family? Was your family  not there when you needed them? Sounds like you’re angry at someone and you take it on them through a dream 

Sounds like you have unresolved anger issues or a there has been past issues with conflict within the family.