Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Does anybody reserve the right to kick up a huge fuss if I say something they don't like ?

If I exercise my freedom of speach,  but what I say ends up offending you to disagreeing with you in such a way you wish to escalate the situation through some form of confrontation,  is this proof you are unable to handle freedom of speach in the hands of intelligent person ?

clearly through my beliefs and words alone I have ruffled your feathers so much so you want to drop the H bomb some how on me but can't.

conclusion:  offended by freedom of speach ?    touch s***.   Its my right and I will exercise it till my last breath.  you dare try take that away from me.

discuss.

• Foofa

Your tenuous grasp of spelling aside, we have truly entered the Twilight Zone when the "sticks and stones' adage isn't a reality anymore. The most confusing part is that "words are violence" but now also "silence is violence". Tough to know what we're supposed to do and what we're not supposed to do. 

There's a difference between exercising one's free speech and being an a-hole and intentionally provoking others, and often, the difference is slight. The INTELLIGENT person knows the difference.

Freedom of speech only means you wont be censored by the government.

It doesnt mean you have a right to voice your opinion and expect others to not get upset or offended

Freedom of speech is not the freedom to say whatever you want whenever you want with no consequence.  It is the freedom to not be prosecuted by the government for your speech.