When did you first realize gods were a lie?

Favorite Answer

I never realised Gods were ever fact, in order to ever have to realise they are a lie.

I also was not aware of being born believing in Gods.

But i guess the subject probably became part of my comprehension ability at quite a young age, in all probability, though i cannot quite pinpoint the exact time when the list of possibilities and probablities first became part of my realisations.

Having said this, i do remember believing in Santa Claus, and i can clearly remember i was seven years old when i first stopped believing, but i was eight before i announced i was no longer a believer.

I initially did not tell anyone as i was worried this admission might effect the quantity and quality of presents i may get.

I would be losing out on the present from Santa.

I was however in my 30's before i realised i was wrong to stop believing in Santa

right now reading this question, oh my god are you kidding??? I am literally a nun and this not good....

The bigger lie is from Atheists who promote rejection when there is reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt demands further investigation but Atheists choose rejection instead. The parameters are clearly layed out in that God can't be found by Science, (Science is stuff and God is bigger than stuff).

God does show Himself though and promises that He will be found by those who honestly seek Him.

God is the truth 

it's the devil and his demons who lie

No it's a truelie.

It's not all lies. More like truth twisted.

How I know its truth in it?🤔

I AM the messenger.

Meaning it's things that I seen, experienced, envisioned, WHATEVER no MAN can explain.

Evident by the many bs arguments here...lol

Source(s): Meaning it's the religions that's the lie. It's called RELIGION & SPIRITUALITY for a reason. One is truth. The other lies.🎭
  • 1465

Who told you that?