Negative and gross dreams lately?

Hi everyone. Lately I’ve been having a lot of negative dreams. It started out with recurring dreams that my significant other was either being mean to me or didn’t want me anymore. 

Now I’m having dreams about other things. One night it was a dream of a filthy public bathroom, and another night I had a dream that there was a gross substance in my mouth and I had my fingers in my mouth trying to pick it all out.Is there a reason why this could be happening? These dreams aren’t pleasant at all and I wish I wasn’t having them.  Thank you! 

The dream might be telling you not to finish something that somebody else has started because it is their duty and they alone have the responsibility and quality they need to resolve their issue 

Your dreams are showing you the different emotions you are facing in real Life.  You really don't give enough information about you for me to interpret the dreams.  Pick one dream and go into detail, and show the emotion you were feeling in the dream, and how you feel about it now that you are awake.