Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

I'm 27 and look like I'm 18?

It's so frustrating I'm always getting carded for cigarettes. I get called names like sweetie all the time. I want to be called ma'am just once. It doesn't help that I have the figure of a boy either I'm 5'9 and weigh 117 pounds and have A cup breasts. I hate how I look and am utterly embarrassed. Everyone else my age looks older or their age. What could I do to look older? When I was younger I weighed 135 and people swore I was older than I was. But I've had health issue and lost a lot of weight. I'm happy to be wearing a mask in public now because I feel ugly. 

• Yahoo
    1 day ago

Start smoking and drinking, you’ll look 40 in no time.

In 20 years you will dream about being carded.

Haha...I got carded right up to my mid 40s. You can't control what other people assume about you.

Most 27 year olds get carded for cigarettes nowadays its not that unusual

When you're in your 50's and still look like you're in your 30's you'll be grateful for this condition.

One more thing. If you keep smoking cigarettes you won't stay youthful looking for very long. You'll also be dead.

Keep smoking, you'll look older soon enough

Your avoiding my last response