As a young babyfaced guy how can I make myself look old? ?

I don’t even wanna look young anymore at all I just wanna look old as hell

Update:

I struggle growing facial hair 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Weld galvanized steel overhead without a helmet, wash your entire body every day with Go-Jo and gasoline, become Mike Tyson's sparing partner, be Rosie O'Donnell's OBGYN, practice "suck starting" a Harley Davidson, start smoking dyed and permed hair rolled up in a paper towel, listen to Hillary Clinton campaign speeches on a continuous loop, ride with Greta Thunberg on her next trip across the Atlantic, start a nudist colony in Death Valley, that should get you started...good luck.

• 4 weeks ago

wear makeup on your face

• 4 weeks ago

How old are you to begin with? And just why do you wish to look older. Write again.  Are you insecure? Shy? Introverted?  Have you experienced rejection because of people thinking you're too young to be around them? What gives? There will, believe me, come a time when you'll be so glad you tend to look younger, when you really do get old.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Wear serious clothing rather than kid stuff. Get a serious hair style instead of kid stuff. 

I don't mean anything bad by "kid stuff." Just recognizing that some choices in clothing, hair, make up, etc, are more associated with teens and young adults while some choices are more associated with older people. Nothing wrong with blue hair or trendy trousers in and of themselves, but not good choices for a young person seeking to look older. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rossy
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Con tanta barba e abbigliamento vintage...

• 4 weeks ago

A number zero with a 5 o'clock shadow.

• 4 weeks ago

go out in the mid day sun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.