Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Hi are there any nurses on here? Or med students or someone who would know about this question? Euthanasia?

I've had chronic anxiety and depression since I can remember (since a kid) I've seen a psychologist for years and been on antidepressants for over 10 years that also don't work. Euthanasia just became legal in my country. Would I be able to get this?

If you could win a prize by hitting a target with an arrow and the arrows were free, what would you say to someone who asked you, "How many arrows do you want?" You wouldn't say, "Which is the best one?" You'd say, "How many can I have?"

A variety of good things here -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqEM_jlDRZI

Youtube thumbnail

You rather should get a whole body detox to get away with your symptoms. 

ask here for a nearby practiconier.

www.sophiahi.com

...over ten years...terrible! Idiotic doctors everywhere!

• keerok

Nope you won't. You still have a lot of hope and life ahead of you. Euthanasia is for the terminally ill and vegetable-like existence already.