Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

Why do Russian women tolerate abusive men?

I feel very bad for Russian women. I'm both sad and angry with Russian women because they have a very pathetic life. In Russia, tens of thousands of women are killed by their men and most of the women are beaten by their husbands. Russian women are so tolerant that they are okay with being murdered and I am very angry with Russian men.

Favorite Answer

You sure sound eager to pick out some nationality or ethnicity and label them as murderers and batterers. Aren't you the same one who always screams about Indian men? Or are you the one who pretends to know about Eastern European women?

You're so tribalistic, I feel like I've met an actual Homo Habilis.

Alright, maybe somebody more recent, like a Neanderthal, or a Denisovan.

"Tolerate"? This is bullshit, offensive bullshit. It's legal in Russia. Russian women have no legal recourse to men who beat them, except to commit murder, and end up in a gulag.

• Ana

Muslim men are 100x worse. Trust me. If you pretend otherwise then you’re biased and racist 

• Nat

Why aren’t you angrier at Russian men? Lmao. Moron 

That's a strange way of spelling Muslim women.

You and the Russian women again. I would be willing to bet you have never been to Russia and don't know any people from Russia.