Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Girls help!! Should I let him make the first move?

Repost because for some reason, the question got deleted before I got see the answers.  Anyways, here's a little background information.  I'm 17 and (let's call him Cameron) is probably around 19 or 20 at most.  I'm actually not sure, I just know he isn't a minor.  We both work at this fast food joint, but I didn't see him around much because he usually comes in when my shift ends.  It was only until about a week ago, we started talking and shared a smoke (while our manager wasn't around ofc).  Ever since then, he's started teasing me about the food I like and even told this other guy to go away because he was interrupting our conversation (lol).  I don't mean to sound conceited or obnoxious at all, but I get a good amount of attention from boys, so I don't really fall easily for just anyone.  But for some reason, this guy has me thinking about him constantly.  Everytime I turn my head, he's always coming in late and smoking his stuff, but like...there's just something about him that makes me all mushy inside.  Most guys I know are either complete assholes, or are just nice and cute (the nice and cute not being a bad thing at all), but this guy is far from that and he's definitely not boring.  I don't want to make the first move, but do you think there's a chance he might ask me out?  Or how should I hint to him that I'm starting to like him?

thats up to you

I think this guy does like you and does seem to be very comfortable around you. As a result, he may be attracted to you and is trying to convey these feelings to you. What I would do is to send vibes his way to let him know that you are attracted to him and would like him to "make a move." Remember, guys rely on getting these sorts of hints to guide them and to let them know how you are feeling so that they know whether or not to continue pursuing you. Doing things like complimenting this guy and telling him how much you enjoy his company, talking about fun places to go and ask him personal questions are all great ways of reciprocating the attraction. Good luck and I hope this helps :)