Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why is it when I do clit stimulation.....?

After awhile my body wants to kinda tense/jolt it feels good but if I keep going, my body wants to twitch I guess that's what I should call it, why does this do it, or what is it from?.  I don't have access to sex toys as I'm living with parents and a minor.

This is the first time I posted this, and how is it a porn story when I am curious about MY OWN BODY, no one elses, JUST MINE!!!! I am 14 only in 9th grade, so yes I am a teen I just can't prove it nor should I have too! So you saying "obviously that is not what you are tho" is really making a fool of yourself, as you have no proof, I do!

Favorite Answer

If we continue to be sexually excited, and continue sexual stimulus of some kind that feels good, our arousal may then progress to a plateau phase, where sexual stimulation continues and we are kind of hanging out, being aroused and excited in our bodies and minds. Many people experience this phase as a feeling of being "on the edge." Our bodies will feel increasingly sensitive, we may get flushed, or feel our heartbeat more strongly. Imagine how you feel after running a lap or jumping up and down a bit: it's kind of like that.

Orgasm is a brief -- even when it feels like longer, it usually only goes on for a handful of seconds -- peak of sexual excitement which begins during and follows the plateau phase

. Orgasm for someone with a penis often involves involuntary contractions of the prostate gland, vas deferens and seminal vesicles which usually (but not always!) also cause the ejaculation of semen.

Orgasm for those with a vagina often involves a series of involuntary muscle contractions 

around the vagina that may or may not produce an ejaculate or a vaginal secretion. For all people, throughout the whole body there is an increase in muscle tension and relaxation, especially around the pelvis, and orgasm also creates chemical changes in the body in terms of inducing hormones like endorphins. We also know that orgasm, quite literally, alters our brain: the limbic system (the part of the brain about emotions) is very involved in orgasm: orgasm can tend to trigger emotions and visual and other sensory memories.

It's really tough to describe what an orgasm feels like. Not only does it differ from person to person, one person can experience any number of different sorts of orgasms that vary with every sexual experience, from day to day. Orgasm can feel like a tickle or a hiccup, but can also feel like a very heavy head rush or wave of dizziness through the whole body. Joani Blank once described it in a sex book for kids as feeling similar to when you really, really have to pee and then finally urinating. Overall, having an orgasm is a bit like being a balloon: your body fills up with pressure, then releases that pressure when it gets to its fullest point, much like a balloon does when it pops.

Repeat posting isn't going to get your porn w@nk story any more attention dear.  Sorry but now its clear you are a troll after this keeps reappearing here.  You've gotten answer that would actually suit a teen...obviously that is not what you are tho.

Sounds like a climax is trying to occur. If you stifle it that just frustrates the mind and body. Relax more, Seems that your body is doing what it's supposed to do.