Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Bladder issues ?

So I randomly get uti symptoms that last a couple hours, just no burning. It’s a strong urge to urinate but I can’t and I get a throbbing sensation down there.. this has been happening more often. I don’t drink or smoke it’s just really weird and frustrating. I plan on going to the doctor when I have a day off I’m just trying to see what it could possibly be before I go. 

I had something similar recently. I got some Ural from the chemist and took it for a few days and the symptoms went away. They came back 2 weeks later so I had more Ural for 2 days and haven't had an issue since. 

maybe you shouldnt wait to see a doctor

It can be a UTI, I am a RN and I recommend cranberry supplements, and probiotic  supplements taken together. The cranberry helps with UTI's while the probiotic  protects the kidneys, bladder, etc. from bad bacteria, before it reaches.