Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

My stepdaughter won't wear a bra?

My nearly 15 year old step daughter won't wear a bra when she is home and her breasts are not exactly tiny but they are not like DDD cups huge.  Either way, it makes me uncomfortable.

How can I convince her to wear a bra?  She tells me that she feels that home is the place where the bra goes off but I don't want to look at her nipples, why can't she just cover up?

I get that they are uncomfortable but seriously?  No excuse. 

Favorite Answer

Well at home that is your be comfy place, if you don't like it don't look! As a woman I hate bras, they dig and pinch. So I am on her side, or you can just tell her when you walk in front of my cross your arms or something, if it bothers you that much move out!

Why are you looking at a 15 yrs old girl breast in the first place ? 

does it distract you?

• L

TALK TO MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want to look at her nipples then don't idk if your a man or woman but if you're a man you don't know how good it feels to not wear a bra. let her live.

There should be no need to be uncomfortable. Try not sexualizing her, I understand that you were probably raised to believe that breasts/nipples are sexual but they really aren't. More and more women are realizing that bras aren't necessary, they are only forced by society and beauty companies. If you absolute can't bear it, just don't look :) 

Just stop looking at her boobs then. It’s her body she doesn’t have to wear a bra.

Do you have a question about her breasts?

Okay now only a pedo would have a problem here.  WTF is wrong with you that you are looking at her boobs anyway?  She can do whatever she wishes...stop being such a creeper.

or, you could avert your eyes from her breasts