Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

My stepdaughter won't wear a bra?

My nearly 15 year old step daughter won't wear a bra when she is home and her breasts are not exactly tiny but they are not like DDD cups huge.  Either way, it makes me uncomfortable.

Update:

How can I convince her to wear a bra?  She tells me that she feels that home is the place where the bra goes off but I don't want to look at her nipples, why can't she just cover up?

Update 2:

I get that they are uncomfortable but seriously?  No excuse. 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Well at home that is your be comfy place, if you don't like it don't look! As a woman I hate bras, they dig and pinch. So I am on her side, or you can just tell her when you walk in front of my cross your arms or something, if it bothers you that much move out!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Why are you looking at a 15 yrs old girl breast in the first place ? 

• 3 weeks ago

does it distract you?

• L
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

TALK TO MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

If you don't want to look at her nipples then don't idk if your a man or woman but if you're a man you don't know how good it feels to not wear a bra. let her live.

• 3 weeks ago

There should be no need to be uncomfortable. Try not sexualizing her, I understand that you were probably raised to believe that breasts/nipples are sexual but they really aren't. More and more women are realizing that bras aren't necessary, they are only forced by society and beauty companies. If you absolute can't bear it, just don't look :) 

• 4 weeks ago

Just stop looking at her boobs then. It’s her body she doesn’t have to wear a bra.

• 4 weeks ago

Do you have a question about her breasts?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Okay now only a pedo would have a problem here.  WTF is wrong with you that you are looking at her boobs anyway?  She can do whatever she wishes...stop being such a creeper.

• 4 weeks ago

or, you could avert your eyes from her breasts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.