What should I do? ?

I recently go terminated from my job and applied for employment insurance however I haven't gotten my first deposit yet so idk how much I will get paid from E.I.  The problem is I just found a job and have a job offer but I don't know if I should accept the job because the pay is only $17/hr for 32 hours a week even though I wanted full time (which is 40 hours) and it's permanent night shifts 12am-8am. The owner says I can pick up an extra shift as there is always so many but that can't be guaranteed. My issue is should I take this job that pays less or stay on E.I. until I find something better? Idk which would pay me more (E.I. or this Security job I'm being offered) until I find a job that pays more. If I end up taking this job I would leave it as soon as I found a better one anyway. Help. 

The job offered will bring in $1700-$2200 per month and idk what E.I. will bring in a month.  $1600-$2000 

Take the job. If you do not, E I can cancel your right to benefits.

• Judy

Unemployment will be roughly half of what you were making, limited to a maximum amount that depends on your state.

• Maxi

It is ALWAYS easier to find another job if you are already working............ so of course you should accept the job and with night shifts it should also be much easier for you to apply for other jobs and attend interviews

Your final sentence is your answer.

The job offered will bring in about $2500 a month.

E.I. will be about $1100. month.