V asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are the "fake news" fake polls encouraging the Republicans to get the vote out for President Trump?

Are you kidding?  I keep hearing from people on here that the polls are wrong, so I am making sure to get out and vote for Biden since apparently I cannot trust the polls.  The pollsters must be working for Trump.

• paul c

I guess the ones that survive Trump's virus rallies are going to try to vote for him. But when you can't breath on your own, fake news and fake polls aren't that important.

IMO, HELL YES! I love that the MSM is once again galvanizing the Republicans.

Republicans won't be reluctant to get out and prove to the World that Americans truly do understand just how Great President Trump actually is in spite of all the lies from the Media.

• Dze

nobodys buying it .. they know whats at stake ...

Republicans were going to get out and vote no matter what the polls say. Anyone with more than one brain cell knows polls are not accurate.

I think some people may have voted for him by secret ballot

Are they ever!