will trump win over women with his "we're getting your husbands back to work" 1950s misogyny he said in Michigan yesterday?

Will they all think "Great, I will stay home and bake apple pies, because in Trump's mind, that's what I should be doing while hubby goes to work. I should forget these funny ideas about my own career, I don't want to make my husband feel bad. Now I need to get his pipe and slipper ready for when he comes home"

Update:

Ain't about me, kerry. it's why women have turned against trump

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

With asinine comments like that Trump wonders why he has lost almost 15% of the white suburban women vote from 2016?

• 1 month ago

I suppose this might mean something if you had also taken issue with Biden for his "poor kids can be just as smart as white kids" and "you ain't black" comments...

.... but we all know this has nothing to do with you really being offended on behalf of women...... right?

honestly....... do schools even teach the "boy who cried wolf" anymore or did PETA get it banned from bookshelves...?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please tell us where it hurts the most.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

how many people get married anymore lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Give Liberal women more time to explore "friends with benefits" while husband is at work.

Perhaps he was also talking to gay men about their husbands, huh?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would like to sincerely apologize that President Trump has hurt your feelings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.