Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

When Joe wins on 11/4/20 will Donald go on vacation for three months  ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The election isn't going to be finished until every last vote is counted, including absentee ballots.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He will flee the country to avoid prison.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump will destroy all those covid19 vaccines, block the borders, stop the stimulus checks, get rid of food stamps and cash aid and raise the taxes. Trump supporters will walk around with no masks. It will be pay back time. Biden wins we will still be living in hell. Biden cannot produce a vaccine in 24 hours after he gets sworn in. Biden will have to find a company to produce those vaccines and that will take another 6 months if not another year. Biden cannot change the taxes until 6 months or a year. Biden is concern about letting illegals into America when Americans need money now. Biden might as well release all the prisoners since illegals have committed a crime. Biden cannot change healthcare premiums for another year. So, why do voters think that Biden's plans is bulletproof when he cannot do anything for another 6 months. By that time, we will be in poverty except for the rich people but we will be struggling with money and covid19. Trump at least has some leverage in the vaccine and getting the economy back to where it should be but voters do not see that all that they see is hate for this man. Yet, they do not want Trump to be a racist or hate certain people and they themselves his hating Trump. Two wrongs do not make it right. I think. I do not understand how voters are going for a man who will be in the White House after January 21, 2021 and expect changes on that day. They should have voted for Trump until he released the stimulus checks and produced the vaccines that is needed than get him out of office if they feel he's not in his right state of mind. As for old age sleepy Joe Joe I do not feel he's in his right state of mind. Even if Kamala is sworn in as acting President she cannot change anything for another year unless she does her charm and gets what she wants from the government officials. I feel we are doomed for America. America is no longer the land of the free for we will be called America the brokenhearted.

• 4 weeks ago

Trump is already making arrangements to move to a country without US extradition

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I hear joe is doing good in the polling just like hillary

• 4 weeks ago

Election Day is Nov 3rd

• 4 weeks ago

Donnie will be meeting with his divorce lawyers.

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That Trump Tower Russia dream will become a reality.

• 4 weeks ago

That depends how quickly the FBI can get to him. I think he’ll stand down for some reason, to allow Pence time to grant him an immunity to prosecution.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Joe Who?

Win What?

Trump 2020!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.