Why do blacks pretend they are more oppressed than others in modern America?

It's the most laughable narrative I have ever seen, especially considering whites and other races get victimized by the police showing all the issues they talk about dont just apply to them

Update:

My ancestors didnt own slaves, also blacks owned slaves as well, also fact is it takes intelligence to engage in a global slave trade

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Statistically that is far from pretence

• 4 weeks ago

The same reason you pretend they're not and that whites get victimized just as often.  It's because you don't know the black experience and can't accurately presume to know how legitimate the feelings of oppression that any black American may feel are, and you do know your experience and how you feel.

I'm sure there are many black Americans who feel no oppression, many who say they feel no oppression but really do, many who exaggerate their feelings of oppression and many who minimize those feelings, and of course many who accurately and legitimately feel oppressed.

We could try to give each other the benefit of the doubt and I think we might find out we have a lot more in common with each other than not. When we start acting like more of us or US and less of us are THEM, I think things will be a lot better in this country.

• 4 weeks ago

Quit correct. Here is a group of people who, since 1964 has had EVERYTHING POSSIBLE done for them and STILL they cling to victimhood. Its a fvcking joke.

Ethiopians and people from the Caribbean come to the US and pass African Americans like they are standing still - which they are. They need to drop the victim BS - It's not true. (But even if it were the victim mentality is a 100 pound weight around their ankle) 

African Americans who embrace leftist "victim mentality" will NEVER move forward and will ALWAYS be slaves

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because black has been stolen, redefined, criminalized, and demonized.

These are the legacies of CHATTEL slavery that no other AMERICAN endured.

It's why we have a bond unlike any other.👁️

Also why this bond must remain "broken".

Or do you need to see the same oppressions differently from day 1?.

Just think of slave patrols and police patrols.......from then to NOW.👌

At truth hurts

This is more indicative of society at large than blacks within such a society.

Or does your saying blacks have lower IQs than whites give you any clues to your bs?

If we were educated by whites who are supposedly the smartest. And blacks not educated by whites from chithole countries come here and easily pass the educated. What does this say about the country education system?🤔

I will wait?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So they can loot and steal which mostly useless blacks do best.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Your stupid ancestors shouldn't have enslaved them then you wouldn't have this problem 

• 4 weeks ago

Victim hood culture.

Just about every non white has this.

Even white nationalist believe they are victims to Jews, blacks, muslims, etc. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Democrats have convinced many blacks that their underperformance is the fault of white republicans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.