Do you eat turkey when it’s not thanksgiving ?

Do you love breaking thanksgiving rules?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. We don't celebrate thanksgiving here. But we have Smoked turkey slices to put on bread. I eat them with lentil crackers and cream cheese or avocado for pre workout or just for snacks.

• 4 weeks ago

Sometimes I do hun.

Usually it is deli turkey slices for sandwiches.

• 4 weeks ago

yes i do i didn't even know that was a rule!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We eat ground turkey and deli turkey year round. Two or three times a year we'll do a turkey breast. But Thanksgiving is the only time we roast a whole turkey.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nope. Just at Thanksgiving.

• dman63
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I rarely eat turkey other than at Thanksgiving or Christmas, and even then we don’t have turkey unless we’re visiting the in-laws or my sister.  This year I barbecued a couple of nice thick New York strip steaks (medium rare) with a couple of skewers of shrimp, and asparagus and sautéed mushrooms on the side.  We usually barbecue at Christmas as well - either steaks or pork chops.  Sometimes I’ll roast a chicken.  There’s just my wife and I, so the last thing we need is a fridge full of leftovers.  I need the room for beer!

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I eat the deli slices. But I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so the rule might not apply to me. I can't say I even like Turkey that much, unless its a Turkey leg from Disney 🤔

• Gag Me
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Only turkey deli meats. I don't feel like baking a turkey other than on Thanksgiving.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sometimes but more prone to chicken.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, deli turkey and make your own subsandwiches.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.