Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

I want to say this to a girl I have feelings for that I just can't seem to shake, but is this a good thing to say?

When youre around me, you make me feel like a kid in a candy store and youre the candy on all the shelves. 

Is that super lame and should I just keep that to myself?

To the best answer.. I might want to?

Favorite Answer

dont say it She will think you want to lick and eat her puss*y

hahahahahaha, please do not say that lol, use google for much more options

Keep it to yourself. I have feelings for someone as well but I’m not going to say that stuff to them. Say something more meaningful and sweet. 

Keep that to yourself. It flat out states she's a sweet snack. Most gals wouldn't be particularly flattered by that. 

It's a good thing to say if she likes you already, otherwise it's going to be taken as super lame.

• CB

Drop the "you're the candy on all the shelves" that is where it gets a bit creepy.

Just replace it with -- it just makes me happy/giddy/excited (pick one or find your own word) when you are around.

i think its okay. See every girl's life is different so this is a nice nuetral nice way of talking to her.  simple sweet and to the point.