Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

Why do some employers care for references and some don't?

Can you give me a list of employers who don't give a damn about references?

Depends  mostly on age & work history relevance to what they will have you doing.

Some of my coworkers in college probably didn't have much on their resume and

so provided they showed up on time and did a descent job, it was usually sufficient. 

• David

Probably because they don’t mean a whole lot and are often biased. You can have some buddies back you up to an employer when in reality you were terrible and they couldn’t see it.

Those not looking for references probably have a high turnover, and don't expect you to be around very long.

You can't think of any reason that could be? Business people are not all the same. Some are more thorough than others.

It's important to know about a person's past.  Joe Biden would not be the nominee right now if people had known how corrupt and sleazy he is.

I have no idea. It's stupid to be honest.