Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do some Christians insist on telling lies to smear the names of people they hate?

I know a guy who always tells me I don't have no chance without Jesus, and he views Yahoo! Answers as a battlefield, and anyone who isn't a Christian as his sworn enemy. He recently drove another user off Yahoo with his lies, and he continues to lie about him. Why are some people like this?

Update:

Reported and blocked, Ralph. Everybody is sick of your spam.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Telling lies is easy, its been used for thousands of years to discredit an opponent.

People that lie are too lazy or too stupid to come up with valid arguments.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No Chance never thinks he's wrong, even when what he's posting makes absolutely no logical sense. Don't let his stupidity keep you away. Yes, I know it's you, Shadowfire.

• Kin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because they are liars and obviously not telling the truth. Anyone who says you have no chance or no chance without the Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace & blessings be upon him, lied to you maliciously and lied about God. God Almighty is the one who can save you, who can protect you, who can give you wonderful blessings in this life and the next and who can give you mercy, paradise and much more. Not His Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace & blessings be upon him. The Prophet-messiah can't do anything for you because he is not God and can't even save you from Hellfire or even take you paradise. Only God can do that. So ignore what people like that say. They're kind of annoying especially here.

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The fact of the matter: There is no other name that anyone can become saved by other than God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior: he is right there is no chance without Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, that is why his name is above all names because he is eternal God in the flesh. read Isaiah 7:14, read Isaiah 9:6, read Matthew 1:23, read John 1:1-3, read John 1:14, read John 14:26, read John 15:26, read Colossians 1:19, read Colossians 2:9, read 1 John 5:7-8, read Ephesians 1:1-5, read John 1:12, read Romans 8:28, read Acts 13:48, read 1 Corinthians 1:21, read 1 Peter 1:2, read 1 Peter 1:20, read Revelation 13:8, read Revelation 17:8, read Acts 4:12, read Psalm 51:17

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well, this question doesn't seem to be very constructive either. It can be difficult to try to avoid conflict when discussing controversial issues. How about we recognise that this person you are talking about feels that they, or their beliefs, have been attacked too, and that any impatience they may have is a reaction to that. I know it is less entertaining than trying to score points over people all the time, but if you don't like conflict such as you have described, it might be worth the sacrifice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.