Mark asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

Anyone think Dunkin is kinda nasty?

I find it nasty in the same way I find Wendy's kinda nasty?

I don't even think Kraft's combo Oreo/Dunkin thing was even a real thing. Felt like some fraud.

Update:

conley39

I prefer Wawa donuts

7 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

DD is Nasty-always has been-YET they sell a cup of coffee every 8 seconds-so go figure. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

mark the  inquirer  has expressed  DUNKIN is nasty thank you for sharing

i suspect Mark counts   as both the label  of  SOME ONE and ANYONE

Mark's    communication opinion and  messaging  may elicit  some people to  express they share Mark's convictions and sway  patronage  of DUNKIN

• 3 weeks ago

I always loved it, but now I don't know. The one that's in my area, whenever I get doughnuts they're always dry and when I order a cold brew coffee with mocha and pumpkin in it they always mess it up and it doesn't even taste right. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

yes, most definitely.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I use to love Dunkin..........decades ago........but in the last decade or so, their quality has plummeted.  Half the time, the donuts taste stale,...like leftovers from the day before. 

Then, on my last trip to New York.....I discovered they opened a Tim Hortons, and OH . MY. GOD. 

I don't think  will ever buy from Dunkin again,  when there's a Tim Hortons nearby. 

Tim Horton's is now what Dunkin USE to be,  decades ago.  Fresh donuts,  dozens of varieties,  always in stock.......(no empty shelves)... and excellent muffins to boot. 

• 3 weeks ago

Not particularly. It's not my favorite place but the donuts are fine when they're fresh.

• 4 weeks ago

Dollars to cents that you're more nasty than Dunkin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.