Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

How likely is it for one to get pregnant on birth control, condoms, and pull out?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

All at the same time? 

My God, if that was the way I had to have sex, I would rather self pleasure! Either way, no babies!

• 1 month ago

It would be pretty unlikely using all three at the same time, but having said that, there is ALWAYS the possibility of getting pregnant no matter what you use for birth control, especially if you are relying on pulling out as a reliable method of not getting pregnant.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Very unlikely.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I assume by 'birth control' you mean the daily combined pill.  If a woman takes the pill carefully she has a less than 1% chance of getting pregnant per year of having regular sex without pulling out or other protection.  Adding a condom reduces the chances further if you use both methods correctly.  Don't become casual about taking the pill because you are using condoms.  Pulling out as well is way over top.  It's a frustrating way to make love and as others have said pulling out in a hurry is when condoms can break or come off.  The correct way to use a condom is to go to the end and then withdraw carefully and slowly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The chances of birth control and a condom failing at the same time is very slim.

BUT - pulling out with a condom INCREASES the chance that the CONDOM would FAIL.  When a guy pulls out quickly, the condom could slip off.  

Pulling out is not birth control and does NOTHING to improve the effectiveness of birth control pill plus condom use.

The only thing safer than using the pill with a condom is not having sex at all.  

• 1 month ago

Not very     .

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Almost impossible with both birth control and a condom. 

Pulling out Is NOT birth control and is NOT the proper way to use a condom. It's more likely to slip off or tear when he's pulling out. It's also totally unnecessary. 

• 1 month ago

You'd need to name that baby Miracle.

• helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not very likely at all.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

0,01782 %               

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.