How to get people to think I'm straight again?

Me and my friend took a lot of mdma at the weekend and we went back to his to stay. We ended up watching porn and masturbaiting together and we ended up giving each other handjobs. And later that night I gave him a *******. Just thinking back to it I am so disgusted and ashamed of myself. He told people I was gay and everyone is bullying me about it. Its so bad I've been pretending to have a cough so I don't need to go to school but my dad is angry at me because he has to stay off work to isolate 

That is not you speaking!

Your dad doesn't need to stay off work to isolate sh*t. He's using you as an excuse. He's staying home because he's lazy and also to make sure you don't suck anymore d*ck.

• Fred

That will teach you to do drugs.  Things like drugs and alcohol reduce our inhibitions and when our inhibitions are down we tend to do things we wouldn't normally do.  The belief that males should not have sex together is something that came out of the past where the church believed any sex outside marriage was Satan trying to lure you to hell through pleasure.  Queen Victoria of England during the 1800s was very homophobic and pressured the British government to bring in laws against homosexual acts.  She being the head of the Church of England ordered the clergy  to preach against gay sex and men who were not worried if they had a little sexual fun with guys suddenly were scared to show any sign that could be mistaken for a gay interest.  British missionaries were very active throughout the world at the time took the belief that men should not have sex with men around the world.

Deep down males are not that fussed about gay sex and when sexually excited will resort to sex with a guy if they do not have any female in their life.  Remember in  Prisons gay sex is common as men have no access to females, so their sexual instincts cut in and they become less inhibited about having sex with guys.  In your case the fact that you dulled your inhibitions with drugs made you much more open to allow your sexual instincts have their way including being sexual with a guy. 

I am bisexual and in my experience many of the straight guys I seduced wanted to try sucking a c0ck so likely it is just something in most of us and you in your aroused non inhibited state allowed your sexual instincts take over and enjoy some sexual fun with your friend.  You did nothing wrong sexually as sexual surveys done in US colleges back in the late 1980s found 80% of the young men admitted they had been sexual with a male before so as you can see what you did was just like what the majority of your school friends have done, but of course they all make out they have never done anything sexual with a guy before so no one bully and tease them about being gay.

Time to stop hiding from the guys at school and stand tall and face this like a man as likely the teasing and bullying will quieten down if you do not look hurt by their comments.  They tease because they see you looking scared and hurt and when they see you like this they know they control your emotions and it makes them feel that they have power over you.  Stand tall and don't show any hurt by their teasing so they do not get any power over you by making you feel hurt and an inferior human being.  Just tell them you are straight and the drugs lowered your inhibitions and your friend took advantage of that.  Tell them you won't be doing drugs anymore to be sure it never happens again.  When they see you will not allow their immature teasing to hurt you they will likely tire of it and hopefully someone else will do something stupid and their attention will turn to that person.

Time to man up and stop hiding from these immature people who likely have all done things like this themselves before.

• T J

Turn the tables on him Say he tried to molest you, and he is saying this to protect himself.

• reme_1

You are paying the price if being stupid and doing drugs. Was it worth it ?

You can't, but if you agree to the accusations, then they run out of ammunition to use against you.

Instead of lying to everyone, just say “Yeah, I’m bisexual. So what?”.

The stories spread about what you both did are true, even if you don’t like them. There’s nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual and most young people will readily accept it. But being known as a liar is definitely not a good reputation and that definitely sticks. 

Whether you accept that yourself is another matter but it is possible to be mostly heterosexual but open to a bit of occasional variety.

If you put on a brave face and just laugh it off, even if you have to act for now, and admit to being bisexual then others will lose interest: bullies only enjoy taunting others when they cause upset. You know that you like girls as well, so claiming that you’re gay or absolutely not gay will both be evident lies. The sooner you face up to this and deal with the comments and rumours by just deflating them with an open and proud admission, the sooner it will be dealt with.

Also your sexuality is not set for life. Many people have experimented with same sex experiences when they were young. Many decide never to do it again, some choose to fully embrace it and realise that’s what they genuinely prefer, and others accept that they will sometimes want to repeat the experience. But as people age and grow in life experiences it is not infrequent that they completely change those preferences.

At the very least, it’s probably put you off taking anything which adversely affects your decision-making. The MDMA didn’t make you try a gay sexual experience: it just temporarily removed your fears of trying it. If you genuinely had no bisexuality or homosexuality then even under MDMA you would never have tried it.

This is only a problem if you allow it to be one.

You also need to pick better friends. You may wish to warn others not to trust this guy because he kisses and tells. That’s repugnant.

• Robert

Wow.  That's terrible.  Sucks to be you

You seem more worried about what other people think of you than what you think of yourself - which is a foolish thing to do.  You should grow a thicker skin.  I know - that's hard to do as a teen, when your whole universe revolves around your friends.  Look at it this way:  This is more of a test for your friends than for you.  They need to be able to be friends with you for WHO YOU ARE - the mistakes and shortcomings as well as the parts you're proud of.  If they can't do that, then you're better off knowing that those individuals aren't really reliable friends.  They're hypocrites or sunshine-friends.  Your real friends will pass the test and stick by you.  Even if you end up discovering that ALL your so-called friends are sunshine-friends, you're better off knowing that than deluding yourself into thinking you're part of a safe circle of people you can trust.

As for your rolling-buddy, I think the verdict is IN on him.  I wouldn't have anything to do with him again.

Now...as to your crisis of self-regard ("I am so disgusted and ashamed of myself")... Let's say for the moment that you ARE bisexual or homosexual.  Do you think there's something disgusting about the kids in your school who are openly non-heterosexual?  Do you look down upon the queers?  Or do you just accept how they are, as being none of your business in the first place?  If you just accept THEM, how could you not extend the same courtesy to yourself?  If THEY'VE got a right to be how THEY are, then so do YOU (HOW-EVER you might turn out to be...we don't need to jump to conclusions in order to make this point!).

If you find you DO look down upon the queers, and now feel you must look down upon yourself...that's sort of a self-inflicted wound.  Maybe you should reassess what it means to be queer.  You know how miserable you feel right now.  Imagine that each of those queer kids has to wake up each day dealing with that same set of feelings and fears.  Imagine them thinking "Now I have to get up and go to school and take a bunch of being-looked-down-upon, just for something I've got no control over, and am just being open and honest about so I don't have to feel like a liar or a Judas."  Imagine the bravery and strength they have to have in order to get out of bed and walk right into that, knowing what's coming.  Maybe they don't deserve all that being-looked-down-upon.  Maybe they're pretty gutsy.  Maybe if you were more like them - braver and stronger, refusing to let others shame them into thinking badly about themselves - maybe this wouldn't be such a big deal, after all.

So, get up and get yourself back to school.  Find out who your real friends are.  Tough it out for a few days and you'll find the uproar will die down and people will find something else to gossip about.  And you can be more confident because you know who you can trust and who you can't - and who you want to have nothing to do with.

In the big scheme of things, this is a WIN for you.  It opens your eyes to things you would never have learned, otherwise.  Of course, it's embarrassing - nobody likes to have the whole world gossiping about his personal stuff.  But you'll get past the embarrassment and can move forward a much smarter guy!

Best of luck.