How do you know if you're gay?

When I masturbate I like playing with my bum and putting stuff like bens or cucumbers up there. I'm 14 and don't want to be gay but I'm worried I've made myself gay for doing this. But it feels so good and I *** really fast and a lot more when I do. The feeling is so good but I don't think about boys or anything 

No, there is not, it is a congenital condition. (developed before birth!)

• T J

Heterosexual anal intercourse (HAI) is not an uncommon behavior with 36% of women and 44% of men 25–44 years old in the United States reporting ever having HAI in their lifetime (1).

• Sky

It doesn't matter how much you like sticking various Bens up your äss (and I'm sure they all like it too...how many Bens do you know?), and a cucumber is a nice substitute when one of the Bens isn't available.  What would make you gay is if you are actually attracted to Ben and other guys and feel no attraction for girls.  It doesn't matter what you want to be regarding sexual orientation.  You are what you are and there's nothing you can do to change that fact, so you better learn to accept yourself for who you are no matter what you find your sexual orientation to be or you'll lead a very unhappy life.  And regarding sticking Ben and other objects up there, it doesn't matter if you're straight either; if you like it you like it, so enjoy it safely.

Regarding safety in that area, NEVER insert anything that is made of glass, wood, or brittle plastic, or which is sharp, rough, cracked, or broken.  Only ever use a lubricant that is specifically made for bodily use such as KY, J-Lube, Astroglide, Bad Dragon Cumlube, Vaseline/petroleum jelly, mineral oil, or even cooking oil (provided you don't have an allergy to the particular product).  NEVER use any kind of chemical like mechanical or automotive grease, motor oil, WD-40, paint, shoe polish, etc.  Those things have warnings for a reason.  And never insert anything that you can't keep a good firm grip on to pull back out.  While pushing out (as if taking a dump) can force a toy out, if something gets inserted too far or is a shape that doesn't want to easily slide out, you could be in trouble.  Be safe and smart.  And read up how to prepare for anal penetration properly including getting cleaned out with water.

If you are male, and have sex with another male, you are gay (or, bi).  If you don't, you aren't.  NOTHING you do can be considered gay, unless you are doing it sexually with someone of the same gender.

• reme_1

You might want to call the gay center and talk to the counselor. BEFORE you put something in your butt that you can't get out.

You know if you're gay (or bisexual) if you find that being intimate with a boy makes you hard and leads to orgasm, and you want to repeat the experience.

It has nothing to do with what sort of sexual play feels really good to you.  Lots of straight men are quickly brought to orgasm by anal play of one sort or another.  The anus (either yours or somebody else's) is NOT the sole province of gay men.  Lots of women also enjoy anal stimulation.  Its just a sex act - it doesn't BELONG to one group or another.

So cease thy worry.