Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Should people who attend 501(C)(3) Christian churches be required to wear facemasks ?

Favorite Answer

I refuse to wear a mask, I refuse to "social distance", and I refuse any vaccines coming (all vaccines are poisons).  If you want to be terrified and suffocate in a mask hiding in your house, you can.  I won't do it.  "Covid-19" is fake.  People have always died of influenza at very old ages.  There are faked "cases" and faked death certificates (they admit to both).  Sweden did no masks or lockdowns, and they are fine.  The whole thing is a hoax to get power from you and for them.  They hate you and lie to you daily.  If you want to believe them, that is your problem.

Yes.  We can't stop them from assembling, but we can require face masks and social distancing.

• Damien

no one should be required to wear masks, if u are paranoid about covid , u wear the mask and "protect" yourself.

• Rayal

Nobody should be "required" to wear masks. But all the smart people who don't wish to contract or spread covid do.