Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Saint Paisios and Musician Rapper Kanye West both said that vaccine = mark of the beast. You heard it from two witnesses. What will you do?

Vaccine = mark of the beast = hell (Book of Revelation, Chapters 13 and 14)

WELL!! If Paisios and ESPECIALLY Kanye, who is world renowned for his common sense BOTH are saying that something that is meant to help save lives is the mark of the beast, then rest assured, I AM STILL GOING TO GET ANY VACCINE I NEED TO STAY HEALTHY!!! (eye roll and facepalm)

What does this have to do with pregnancy?

• helene

Is the COVID vaccine inserted in the forehead, or between the thumb and forefinger? If so, they may have a point.

Do I have to have it in order to buy or sell?  If so, they may have a point.

Is there any sort of person-worship involved with getting the vaccine? If so, they may have a point.

Otherwise it's probably just a vaccine.

• MissA

Well crap, if a passe aging rapper in the throes of mental illness and a dead Greek Orthodox ascetic say it then it must be 100% true.  Literally nobody else in the world's statements have any validity.