Is it implantation bleeding or period?
I saw blood but it’s really light Pink and its really light. And when I wipe there no blood on the tissue.
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 71 month ago
Not enough information to give an educated answer. Go to your doctor and get tested if you think you might be pregnant.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Breakthrough bleeding happens for many reasons.
Until you either get a period or a positive pregnancy test - there is NO WAY to know for sure why you seen some spots of blood.
If it is implantation bleeding - you would get a positive pregnancy test in about a week.
- MamawidsomLv 71 month ago
Doesn't have to be either one. Lots of women have occasional breakthrough bleeding and or get a cut to scratch.
Answer these questions for yourself:
1. When is your period due? In the next couple of days or weeks away?
2. Have you had unprotected sex in the last week? Two weeks? Regularly?
3. Did you have unprotected sex during your ovulation window?
Almost no women actually see implantation blending because the body reabsorbs the couple of drops of blood. Implantation happens about a week after unprotected sex IF the woman ovulated within about 24 hours of intercourse and the egg gets fertilized.