Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

If white people had stayed in europe what would the world be like?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The Europeans would be starved to death, that is why they send their Battleship Policy to plundered the richness of of natural resources of the other Continents of the  world , as we see. Oh I forgot the present Neo Crusaders.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

More majority Asian than it already is in all likelihood. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Boring. Slavery would still exist in Africa, middle east and Americas.

• 4 weeks ago

The Aztecs would still be doing human sacrifice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Fair trade agreements. Only Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa would have developed within the past 3000 years. South America to a certain extent. After Caucasians the most advanced civilizations were light tan curly haired North Africans and Asians. I'd say the Mayans weren't quite as developed. They say North Africans have around 25 percent West African DNA. The cut off point for white seems to be around 1/8th though Indians, and Arabs are a different form of Caucasian. West Africa doesn't have a river like the Nile where people became more intelligent.My grandmother was actually half West African like Wesley Snipes but all my life's observations lead me to believe this is the truth. White men also seem to agree which women we should get as opposed to vice versa in my opinion. In fact all races but West African seem at least on some level more agreeable in my opinion. I'm not trying to be racist just stating I had 0 white men or light Puerto Ricans try to start a physical confrontation with me when I had a white, Spanish or Asian girlfriend whereas the black military personnel tried to slash my brother in law's tires and we're most likely working undercover on some level because my sister appears Sicilian like. West African typically like to claim every woman that has a hint of curly hair as there's which is ironic because North Africa enslaved them.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They never left Europe.  It is still over 80% white or higher.  What would have happened though if they had never left is severe overcrowding and poverty without resources from other countries coming in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.