Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you agree that the Trump White House has “ended the COVID-19 pandemic”?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The third-wave is higher than the first two waves, but probably won't be as high as the ninth wave.

Red line = 7-day moving average of COVID-19 cases in the United States

Attachment image
  • Ian
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If he did...why are U.S. citizens dying still? Yesterday, an American died EVERY TWO MINUTES from Covid. Reality counts, I don't understand the denial and obfuscation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

According to some scientists worldwide, it is no longer considered a pandemic.  We passed the pandemic stage months ago (the timing varies from country to country). 

Of course the MSM and Dems in the US are stretching it out as long as possible due to the election.  They are lying and have been lying.

As for cases increasing, what did people expect?  Viruses spread, it's what they do and have always done.  We have all lived with viruses our entire lives, so I shouldn't even have to say this.

There is now much more testing going on, so more cases are found. Logical.  As more and more people become tired of being locked away, they are heading out and so more cases that the the tests are finding.  Also logical.

Unless we are all willing to stay isolated forever, this virus and all others viruses will spread.  This is not new and it's sad it needs to be pointed out.

Also notice as cases go up, the death rate is low.  Ask yourself why this is so.  There are several reasons, one main one, every single year tens of thousands and more older people with comorbities die from things like the flu and pneumonia, etc.  Sadly most of these people have already died from this virus and other things this year.

Now, go look at the total death rate numbers for the US to get another look from a different perspective (the numbers of all deaths from all causes).  2020 is on par to have a total death rate with a number somewhere between the total death rate of 2018 and the total death rate for 2019.  Think about that.  One year had slightly more deaths and one had slightly less deaths. 

Do your own research, regain your common sense, think, and wake the heck up!

And to those blaming Trump for the deaths from Covid, Shame on you!  You are either a liar or a moron for believing that you be true.

• 1 month ago

The Trump White Hous created operation warp speed to develope the vaccines that will end the Chinese virus pandemic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't read MSM. I went directly to the CDC website and read the reports. Trump was right last week when he said we rounded the corner. 

The blue bars are number of tests. These match with the graph given by the poster above. The colored lines are PERCENTAGES of specimen that tested positive. So the current increase in cases are due to increased testing. 

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

No, and he doesn't claim he has. I've never heard him say that. He says, "We are rounding the corner.". That's all.

I don't believe the document posted is real. Anyone can make a fake document and post it to the internet. And I don't see it on their website. Fake News.

• 1 month ago

Since it was a hoax, kit never began.   Kinda like those peace treaties he brokered between countries that never have been at ear with each other....

• 1 month ago

Yes! I only killed 6000 people in the last week, much better! Make Americans Die Again!

• CMoney
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No!!! Only a completely deluded Cult 45 member would believe such propaganda! Trump must think his supporters are really stupid to fall for such nonsense

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. It's worse than ever. Trump belongs in prison, for life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.