What are some positives about Amy Barrett being in the Supreme Court?

I’m very conservative. But the fact that Amy Barrett is in the Supreme Court now is mind boggling, and I don’t agree with it. But what’s done is done. Can someone explain some positives about her so I can be less one sided on this topic?

What’s mind boggling about it?  The president has the duty to nominate a justice and Congress can confirm or reject. She has pledged to be apolitical and not allow her feelings and personal beliefs to influence her interpretation of the law. What more could you want in a justice?

• y

She ;like the other two Trump has put on the court, rule by law not political leanings/party. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have already voted supposedly against Trump or the right a couple of time in the last three years. That is becouse they vote by law. Barrett is in the same mold as those two. When wa the last time the same could be said about Kagan?  Or for that matter, any of the left leaning judges?