Do you believe there's a liberal bias among technology platforms like Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc?

Republican Sen. Mike Lee said fact-checking is a form of censorship

https://www.businessinsider.com/republican-sen-mik...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably. That's why you have to be a critical news consumer and vary your intake.

Regarding Lee, didn't he just say something about American not being a democracy?

• 4 weeks ago

100% yes!  Libturds believe in science and facts while the truly GODLY believe in Truth.

• 4 weeks ago

There is no question about it. They are most definitely liberally biased.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

yes                             .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Absolutely there is liberal bias.

It is most blatant on Twitter.  On Twitter, we've seen Cons/Republicans shadow banned over and over again.  Shadowbanning is when you tweet, but your followers don't see the tweet.  We've seen many Cons locked out of their accounts or have their accounts "accidentally" deleted.  We've seen their tweets censored where what they link to isn't shown.  We've seen their links labeled as dangerous and unsafe, when they are just links to media sites.

We also know that social media employees overwhelmingly give to Democrats vs. Republicans.

The bias is very blatant.

• 4 weeks ago

I do my own research: Fact checking is as biased as the general news coverage is. 

To call it censorship is not factual however, to call it bias is. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Facebook charged the Biden campaign DOUBLE what they charged the Trump campaign to advertise in swing states.

Source(s): themarkup.org/election-2020/2020/10/29/facebook-political-ad-targeting-algorithm-prices-trump-biden
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm starting to think reality has a liberal bias, because conservatives refuse to live in it.

• People who start tech companies and write code needed to run websites are highly educated and smart. Of course there is a liberal bias.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.