Poll: What is your opinion of the actor Marlon Brando?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jamie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Weird when he was old but undeniably good looking in Mutiny On The Bounty . Oh and allegedly he was a seductive person . 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

One of the best actors of all time and the percursor of method acting. A legend

• 1 month ago

I heard he was gay. 

• Cathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I know he is considered to be one of the greatest actors of the past century, but he wasn't an actor that I enjoyed. The other night I watched the show Autopsy, where he was the subject, and it's amazing that he lived to be 80 with all his health and personal problems. I didn't know that put cotton balls in his mouth in order to mumble through The Godfather. The medical examiner said that was a dangerous thing to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think he was a very good actor, but a nightmare of a person, according to everyone that's worked with him. He was also a little loony towards the end of his career. 

• yay
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I guess he was an innovator in his time, but watching him now, he really doesn't seem like anything special to be honest. 

• 1 month ago

He was an alright actors and obviously quite the social activist.  Beyond that, I've heard he was a pain to work with and I question if his talent was worth the struggle he put directors and staff through.

• One of a kind, a legend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.