Poll: What is your opinion of the actor Marlon Brando?

• Jamie
    Favorite Answer

Weird when he was old but undeniably good looking in Mutiny On The Bounty . Oh and allegedly he was a seductive person . 

One of the best actors of all time and the percursor of method acting. A legend

I heard he was gay. 

• Cathy

I know he is considered to be one of the greatest actors of the past century, but he wasn't an actor that I enjoyed. The other night I watched the show Autopsy, where he was the subject, and it's amazing that he lived to be 80 with all his health and personal problems. I didn't know that put cotton balls in his mouth in order to mumble through The Godfather. The medical examiner said that was a dangerous thing to do.

I think he was a very good actor, but a nightmare of a person, according to everyone that's worked with him. He was also a little loony towards the end of his career. 

• yay

I guess he was an innovator in his time, but watching him now, he really doesn't seem like anything special to be honest. 

He was an alright actors and obviously quite the social activist.  Beyond that, I've heard he was a pain to work with and I question if his talent was worth the struggle he put directors and staff through.

• One of a kind, a legend.