Why can’t seem people accept that transwomen are women?

There is no difference between “transwomen” and “ciswomen”. Apart from the fact that transwomen were born male, there is literally no difference.

I think of it as eggs and egg boxes. We all have an egg box, but we can choose what eggs to put in there. Only one type of egg for each sex will fit properly, but it doesn't mean you can't try to force the other type of egg in there. Problem is it will never truly meld with its egg box because its the wrong type of egg for it.

Ignorance and stupidity sadly has no exact end limit zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Because it's hard for them to accept that perception can be unreliable.

And yet there is a bioligical difference. So very literally there is a difference. Tell me what percentage of trans m to f are able to conceive? What percentage have a period? I believe in equal rights for all, but to say there is literally no difference is beyond lunacy. There are very huge differences whether you like to admit it or not. To not see the obvious makes you blind.

I think you can say to people that you are male or female, because gender is your choice. However, a trans women was born a man. and a transman was born a women. That is your biological SEX. that will never be changed. People can accept trans people as I do, but I do not really consider a transwomen a Real women. Its more like a man who changed into a women. But I do accept them and have no problems with them. 

• Sky

It's due to ignorance and prejudice which leads to uninformed assumptions about people they know little to nothing about.

I cant even tell if you are serious or trolling but to answer the question its because people think gender and sex are the same. 

Clearly they are very ill minded men pretending to be women. If I were to put a wooley jumper on my dog it would not magically turn him into a sheep and it's exactly the same principle with these poor infortunate souls who like to prance around in cheap ill fitting frocks, scarey wigs and plastic handbags. 

Source(s): Many pompous years

Trans women were not born male, they were mistakenly assigned male at birth.

LOL!! This question is THE most hilarious. I can't for the life of me tell if it's a troll question or not! You could in fact be just another useful idiot / clueless trans agenda shill, who fully believes in this bullsh*t. BUT..? You could also be a pretty darn ingenious troll! In which case, well played!! :D

LOL, "apart from the fact that they were born male, there is no difference".. That makes literally ALL the f*cking difference!! That is why they're in fact MALE, and can never be female!! This statement makes just as much sense as saying: "other than the fact that they have a different skin color, white people are just as black as black people!" Or: "other than the fact that they have lots of money..? Rich people are just as poor as any poor person!" Or: "other than the fact that humans are a different species..? We can be just as much of a zebra as biological zebras!" F*cking LOL!! You are either completely f*cking brainwashed, and probably mental, or one of the SMARTEST trolls ever.