I am a disabled person.  Can someone who is politically knowledgeable explain Trump vs. Biden's standing on Social Security benefits.  ?

Please be quick, simple, and to the point.  I have limited focusing abilities.  I plan to vote this election year.   

More specifically how the two stand on SSDI benefits; social security benefits for disabled persons.  ?

Favorite Answer

Yes, simply put, Trump wants to strip millions of people of SSDI benefits (and eliminate social security altogether by defunding it).  Biden wants to strengthen Social Security and SSDI.

Trump has already made it more difficult for people to get SSDI and many people now need to be re-approved. The Dems have ALWAYS supported government programs, while the Republicans believe charitied and churches can replace things like SSDI.

It's hard to know what Trump wants to do, since he lies all the time about absolutely everything. 

Trump wants to cut benefits.

Biden wants to reasonably expand them along with Medicare. 

Yes, someone can explain that.  Simple and quick.