Coursera or Python Institute for Python programming certification?

I have pretty much narrowed it down to Coursera or Python Institute but I am not sure which one would be better for learning the fundamentals of Python.

I would want to go with whichever one is more likely to be recognized when I add to my LinkedIn profile. I hear a lot of good things about Coursera and the courses are designed by Universities but Python Institute seems like it would look more "official" on my LinkedIn profile. My concern is that Coursera may be seen as more of a  second rate sort of accreditation that is just popular but may not come off to employers as a legit resource. Python Institute sounds more professional.

If it matters and is relevant to the question above: I am focusing on Python because I want to get into machine learning once I have good knowledge of general Python programming.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.