Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

How can I feel less awkward in conversations? ?

I have social anxiety and sometimes I feel so awkward talking and making conversation. What can I do to feel more comfortable talking and not as anxious? 

Favorite Answer

practice practice practice.. start with your siblings and friends; do some role play with them and ask them to be your audience at a public speech setting, to play the role of a boss, policeman, or someone you like.. you can re act some scenes from a movie or TV on your own, but having someone to role play with and put you into situations that you are not comfortable with, will help a lot.. 

growing up, i was lucky to have friends who always acted some of their favourite tv and movie scenes and who were into dungeon and dragons D&D.. practice practice practice.. practice shall see you through..

Hi read change your magnetism change your Life di naidhruva Rush Crystal clarity publischers thks book Is for help

"It's much easier to make friends by becoming interested in other people than by trying to make other people interested in you."

- Dale Carnegie

A best-seller for generations - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAIJw45hLw

Youtube thumbnail

• Tavy

People only want to talk about themselves, so ask them questions and listen.