Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

How can I feel less awkward in conversations? ?

I have social anxiety and sometimes I feel so awkward talking and making conversation. What can I do to feel more comfortable talking and not as anxious? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

practice practice practice.. start with your siblings and friends; do some role play with them and ask them to be your audience at a public speech setting, to play the role of a boss, policeman, or someone you like.. you can re act some scenes from a movie or TV on your own, but having someone to role play with and put you into situations that you are not comfortable with, will help a lot.. 

growing up, i was lucky to have friends who always acted some of their favourite tv and movie scenes and who were into dungeon and dragons D&D.. practice practice practice.. practice shall see you through..

• 1 month ago

Hi read change your magnetism change your Life di naidhruva Rush Crystal clarity publischers thks book Is for help

• 1 month ago

"It's much easier to make friends by becoming interested in other people than by trying to make other people interested in you."

- Dale Carnegie

A best-seller for generations - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAIJw45hLw

Youtube thumbnail

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People only want to talk about themselves, so ask them questions and listen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.