Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is a long distance relationship a real relationship?

A few of them are but generally they aren't.

• Kathy

Yes it is a real one.

• Robert

It is not                                                             

• Jamie

No . My friend randomly told me she was going to Chicago , USA to see her boyfriend  . Anyway this shocked me and off she went across the world . This girl was not home on the due date ( we were house mates ). When she finally turned up she was in a state . I reckon they went to his place and had sex immediately . According to her this man coldly asked her why she is still in his house , grabbed her and her belongings ,  drove her to some random place ( telling her to shut up and he did not give a f*** when she tried to reason with him ) and dumped her in the middle of some strange neighbourhood and left her there .This is in a country she had never been to before . Think she had some kind of asthma attack and  collapsed with shock . The British Embassy looked after her from there on and she got home late  . Also the man said he would pay half the air fair so she was truly taken in  .

Yes, it can be! It all depends on the veracity and the depth of the feeling each one has towards the other

yES AND IT WONT LAST FOREVER...He will show up in a few months. He has to sell his house first.

• yay

Depends on the circumstances. If you're already a couple in real life but are temporarily separated due to work or a military deployment or anything else that is out of your control, then yes. If you're two people who met online, only know each other through the internet and phone calls, and have no plans to meet up in real life anytime soon, then no, I wouldn't consider that to be a real relationship at all. 

• Murzy

Not unless you have physical contact on a regular basis.

• God

I don't think it is.  It's the 21st century version of a Pen Pal.