Crush died can’t stop crying;(  Help?

I was very ungrateful of my crush. I complained so much about him. But really I was in love with him and just wanted the best that’s all I wanted. I even wished that he was dead in my journal a few nights ago. But I did not mean it. I turned on his Facebook and there was a picture of his mom with a old picture of him I knew something was up so I went on her page and she wrote how he got in a accident. I checked the Internet news and his name was under a car crash., I found out  he died;(

., this hurts so much I can’t stop crying I feel so empty inside. I wanted to have his kid., my dad just died this summer it hurts losing someone else please help?? It hurts so bad I’m screening crying???  We used to work together than he moved closed by me 

• ?

Definitely take your time to celebrate how he lived, and the good times that you had with him. 

I really wish that more people took your question seriously, because this is bigger than being dumped or a breakup...Your crush passed away. I'm so sorry for your loss and my condolences go out to you.This is a sad video, but maybe it could help you in some way? I hope that you feel better eventually, and know that he'll always be with you in spirit....VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLGpw_rOyqY

Youtube thumbnail

&t=2s

Omgg im sorry to hear that.. i hope u feel better!

See a therapist 

KEEP ON LIVING...THERE are more fish in the sea..