So that Senator from Georgia Kelly what's her name says she hasn't heard Trump's Access tape. Where's she been living, in her basement  ?

Update:

How about that Birther thing, you think she's familiar with that or Stormy Daniels or how about Trump U...,etc.? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It's the new Politically correct thing for Trump bots and gophers to say in our upside down and backwards Trump world. Especially if they don't want to be kidnapped, tortured and put on trial in a secluded remote location

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

She must be a Fox News viewer, No Wait !! Even Fox had to cover that story.

• 4 weeks ago

Hey, she's hot! I wonder if I can ditch the Secret Service and get a little "lip service" if you catch my drift! MAGA!

• She is So Rich, she never bothers to watch Television or go on The Internet or Social Media. She hires staff to do those things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Emma
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

She lies.          

• The GOP Senate Caucus.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

She said she "wasn't familiar with it", which could mean a whole range of things besides not hearing it.  No defense of her ignorance, though.  Just pointing out you should ask questions accurately.

• 4 weeks ago

They dont know nothing. They dont see nothing. Unless its about Biden or a Democrat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.