So that Senator from Georgia Kelly what's her name says she hasn't heard Trump's Access tape. Where's she been living, in her basement  ?

How about that Birther thing, you think she's familiar with that or Stormy Daniels or how about Trump U...,etc.? 

It's the new Politically correct thing for Trump bots and gophers to say in our upside down and backwards Trump world. Especially if they don't want to be kidnapped, tortured and put on trial in a secluded remote location

She must be a Fox News viewer, No Wait !! Even Fox had to cover that story.

Hey, she's hot! I wonder if I can ditch the Secret Service and get a little "lip service" if you catch my drift! MAGA!

• She is So Rich, she never bothers to watch Television or go on The Internet or Social Media. She hires staff to do those things.

• Emma

She lies.          

• The GOP Senate Caucus.

She said she "wasn't familiar with it", which could mean a whole range of things besides not hearing it.  No defense of her ignorance, though.  Just pointing out you should ask questions accurately.

They dont know nothing. They dont see nothing. Unless its about Biden or a Democrat.