Allie
Allie asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 weeks ago

What do you think of the name Chrysanthemum for a girl? What will be some good middle names?

How the hell do you pronounce that?

Why bother naming a child with a name that you intend on replacing with a nick name?

This is troubling that you would pick a name that is not even good enough to use as you plan for another name to address your child.

That is just so weird. Then, in the end, the poor kid is still stuck with the legal name that her mother does not even like enough to use. Plus, it is a horrible name to begin with.

In the spirit of answering this weird question:

Chris

Mum

Both nick names of which , are as common as the word "I". Not so unique, after all. Lololol

As a name; Horrendous!!! Even as a flower, it's not the prettiest one, that is for sure! Someone else answering your question on here suggested Crysandra. I actually loved that so much better. Please think about what's best for your daughter.

I'm posting the link to a free article on parenting that I feel you will enjoy reading.  Hope everything goes well for you! Have a safe and wonderful delivery and parenthood! :o)

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1994365...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, no, sorry, that is giving me 60's suburban vibes. You do you tho...

• keerok

With a name that long, you want to punish her further by giving her another name to write down?

I know a girl with that name, but she goes by Chrys (Chris).  Joy is a good middle name.

This is a joke, right?  What a mean way to troll a baby.

• Murzy

pretty name but too hard to spell

I think it would be terrible to name a child that, but it's your kid and you can set her up for bullying if you choose.