BJJ

Plane crash ?

Ireland’s worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night

Favorite Answer

Oh Elizabeth, lighten up.  In these troubled times a lighthearted story can put a smile on peoples' faces.  I'm sure the point of this story easn't meant to offend anyone.

BJJ: If you think THAT is a joke, definitely don't quit your day job, assuming you've  ever had one.  It's just idiotic & not the least funny.  In a lot of places, if you told that verbally, you'd be in need of serious oral surgery & would be drinking your meals through a straw for quite some time.   

It's very PLANE to SEE......😂😂😂😂

• Murzy

Haha                                 !

• BJJ

@ Elizabeth,  have i offended you it was only a joke 

• RR

Were there any survivors?

Ya know what? I'm sick of these idiot Irish stereotypes. So here's what's going to happen:

I'm going to finish my set playing the harp by a castle ruin overlooking Atlantic cliffs at sunset. Then I'm going to run home to my thatched cottage and send a telegram to the exterminators to come and remove the leprechauns (I can hear them scratching and counting their gold in the walls). I'll get ready to go out by putting on a long flowing white dress and wash my ridiculously long red hair in a babbling stream, before putting my 29 kids to bed. I'll hit the pub about 8pm, and have my constititional 11 pints of Guinness by 10pm. At which point, angry and drunk, I'll ask you to step outside 'cause them's fightin' words. :p

BJJ ... not at all ... all those bar and streetfights have given me thick skin ... and a face like a bulldog licking urine off a nettle ... ;p