Most feel empathy for Biden and his family...but it fathoms the common sense of America that some % of dems will still vote for him, why?

He does have a serious condition and it's no laughing matter, but voting to be the President of the most powerful nation on Earth....serious?

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2019/11...

• James

We are not gullible enough to vote Republican, is why we are voting for Joe.

By reason of mental defect.

How else to explain the most unusual rabid hatred of Trump.

I can see your English skills are deficient, Comrade. Contact Agent Beria in Kremlin for remedial course. He is at Level 6, Area 4, Foreign Disruption Campaign. MRGA!

• Mike L

Better than a reality TV star. 

• Jim2

He seemed perfectly fine to me at his town halls and the debates.  At least he didn't talk about airports during the Revolutionary war, and how windmills cause cancer, or go off into some kind of meaningless tangent.

Just look at them! They're a lost cause.

As long as he can hold a glass of water with only one hand or walk down a ramp without problems, I'm not worried.

Funny how trump displays ACTUAL narcissistic snd signs of dementia behavior in a daily basis for 3 1/2 years and you morons ignore that and then focus on a bunch of quotes taken out of context or simple mistakes.

I can tell you one thing, Biden never confused a sitting senator with a convicted felon at a campaign rally. Trump did.

I know Biden feels empathy for the American people.