Most feel empathy for Biden and his family...but it fathoms the common sense of America that some % of dems will still vote for him, why?

He does have a serious condition and it's no laughing matter, but voting to be the President of the most powerful nation on Earth....serious?

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2019/11...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We are not gullible enough to vote Republican, is why we are voting for Joe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

By reason of mental defect.

How else to explain the most unusual rabid hatred of Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can see your English skills are deficient, Comrade. Contact Agent Beria in Kremlin for remedial course. He is at Level 6, Area 4, Foreign Disruption Campaign. MRGA!

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Better than a reality TV star. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He seemed perfectly fine to me at his town halls and the debates.  At least he didn't talk about airports during the Revolutionary war, and how windmills cause cancer, or go off into some kind of meaningless tangent.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just look at them! They're a lost cause.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As long as he can hold a glass of water with only one hand or walk down a ramp without problems, I'm not worried.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Funny how trump displays ACTUAL narcissistic snd signs of dementia behavior in a daily basis for 3 1/2 years and you morons ignore that and then focus on a bunch of quotes taken out of context or simple mistakes.

I can tell you one thing, Biden never confused a sitting senator with a convicted felon at a campaign rally. Trump did.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know Biden feels empathy for the American people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.